Lee Shau Wah joined DAS in 2014 and has experience in providing literacy intervention for students with dyslexia and other specific learning differences in the Main Literacy Programme (MLP). She is also a member of the ARTVenture Team that conducts Short Term Programmes and Holiday Workshops at DAS. Shau Wah loves artmaking. She paints with acrylic/watercolour and moulds clay crafts. She enjoys sharing the joy of artmaking with her students.
- Certificate in Supporting SpLD Learners in Advanced Chinese Literacy Skills
- Professional Certificate Course – Chinese
- Specialist Diploma in Specific Learning Differences
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching & Learning for Allied Educators (Primary) (NIE)
- Bachelor of Science (Economics) in the specialization of Banking and Finance (University of London)
I believe every child can learn. Teach a child in a way that he can learn.