DAY 12 TEACHING TOOLS
Want to create interactive lessons in minutes? Use Nearpod to:
- Easily download & customize ready-to-teach lessons
- Synchronize and control lessons across all student devices
- Evaluate student responses live or with post-session reports
- Allows students to take ownership of their learning
- Motivate students and reclaim your time! Use Quizzizz for free self-paced quizzes to review, assess and engage; in class or at home.
- Make your own quizzes or select some of the ready-made ones
- Work similarly to Kahoot, can be access via website
- Start a “Live” game in class
- Assign Quizizz as a fun “Homework” task
- Gamification elements like avatars, leaderboard and funny memes add to the fun!
- Review your work in the end and use student-level reports to understand where your students need help.
Join a game of kahoot here. Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
- Make your own kahoots on the go when creativity sparks
- Launch and host games directly from the app
- Join games hosted live
- Challenge students, colleagues, friends
To read this article in PDF: Click here
Challenge students, colleagues, friends