Farhanah joined the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) in 2020 and has been working alongside students with dyslexia and other specific learning differences on the Main Literacy Programme. She is committed to providing every child with the best possible education and strives to create a safe and inviting classroom environment to maximise students learning.
Farhanah strongly believes in providing a holistic education that is tailored to each child’s individual needs. Her passion for teaching drives her to cater to the different learning styles and abilities of her students, providing them with the best opportunity to learn and grow.
- Postgraduate Certificate in SEN / ALN
- Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy (English Support)
- Certificate in Understanding Dyslexia
- Certificate in Dyslexia Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Either you run the day or the day runs you.