Julie Ting is a resourceful individual with a strong sense of purpose. Providing favourable conditions for her students to learn is her mission; she derives great satisfaction when they experience their Eureka! moments.
Julie joined the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) family in 2017, and together with my colleagues, we make literacy happen for our primary and secondary students.
- Professional Certificate in PreSchool
- Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy
- WSQ ECDA Relief Staff Programme
- Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management
- Cours de Civilisation Française de La Sorbonne
- Cours de Langue et Civilisation Françaises, Alliance Française
- Bachelor of Education
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.