Joanne is a Senior Educational Therapist at the Dyslexia Association of Singapore. She holds a Master of Science in Early Childhood Education from Wheelock College. Her interest in literacy development and early intervention sprouted work in research, curriculum planning, teacher’s training and awareness talks. She believes in taking a holistic approach to help children learn and appreciate literacy.
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Dyslexia Studies
- Certificate of Attendance DAS Orton-Gillingham Training Course
- Bachelor in Business (Majoring in Communication)
- DAS Preschool Seminar 2021- Interactive Story Readin
- DAS Preschool Seminar 2019- Behaviour is a form of Language
- DAS Preschool Seminar 2018- Social Emotional Behavioural Disorder
- DAS Preschool Seminar 2017- Executive Function Skills: The Big Picture
- ECDA Conference 2017-Executive Function Skills: The Big Picture
- Does Your Child have Adequate Skills to be a Successful Learner?
Babbamama Nov 2019
- What are the signs that your child might have Developmental Co-ordination Disorder?
DAS FACETS 2017 Vol. 4
- Warning signs that your child may have Dyslexia
mummyfique.com, 25 April 2017
- Early Literacy and Intervention – A Holistic Literacy Approach
DAS FACETS Vol. 2 2014
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.