Jeannie joined the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) in 2019 as a Preschool Educational Therapist. She is an experienced teacher and has been working in special education for the past 12 years. She has taught a diverse group of students such as those with dyslexia, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and challenging disruptive behaviours. Throughout her teaching career, she designs and implements interactive lessons by using manipulatives and assistive technology to meet the individual needs of her students. She believes that with the right support and encouragement, students can be successful in their learning.
- Master of Arts in Specific Learning Differences
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Leadership & Teaching
- Certificate in Autism
- Certificate in Dyslexia Studies
- Certificate in Understanding Dyslexia
- Professional Certificate Course in Preschool Literacy Intervention
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”