Cindy joined the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) in 2015. As a Senior Educational Therapist for both the Main Literacy Programme (MLP) and Chinese programme, she helps children with dyslexia and other specific learning differences overcome their learning challenges in both languages. She graduated with an Honours Degree in Sociology from the University of Buffalo in New York (SIM Global Education).
She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (1st Class Honours) in Sociology from the University at Buffalo, the State University of New York from SIM Global Education. She also has a Diploma in Chinese Studies from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and clinched the ‘Best Performance in Contemporary Chinese Language’ module award.
She has obtained a Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy and a Professional Certificate Course in Chinese Language Support from DAS Academy. In addition, she has obtained the Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs from the University of South Wales.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (First Class Honours) from the University of Buffalo in New York, SIM Global Education
- Diploma in Chinese Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs
- Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy
- Professional Certificate Course in Chinese Language Support
To live in the moment and give my best