Amrit has been with the DAS since 2012. She provides intervention for learners with dyslexia and other specific learning differences in the Main Literacy Programme (MLP) and the Speech & Drama Arts (SDA) programme. In addition, she is also the Core Team Member for the SDA programme. She also teaches Speech & Drama workshops at MOE schools.
Besides teaching literacy and drama classes, she also contributes to developing the Speech & Drama Arts curriculum and teaching resources. Amrit holds a Master’s Degree in Education (Special Education) from Nanyang Technological University (NIE-NTU). She has a strong passion for working with students with dyslexia and in helping them to achieve their goals.
- Masters of Education (Special Education)
- Certificate in Professional Practice-Music & Movement
- Diploma in Educational Studies (Speech and Drama)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs
- Bachelor of Communication (Mass Communication)
You have brains in your head, feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.