Sharyfah is a Lead Educational Therapist and Educational Advisor at DAS. She joined DAS in 2012. She holds a Master’s in Special Educational Needs from the University of South Wales, United Kingdom. She obtained her Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Queensland, Australia. Prior to joining DAS, she had worked with students with schizophrenia and mood disorders for a year. She has over 7 years of experience working with students with dyslexia. As an Educational Advisor, her present role focuses on training and mentoring programmes for trainee Educational Therapists to ensure a seamless and consistent delivery of the quality of teaching at DAS. She has also presented her paper to the British Dyslexia Association(BDA), in 2018 and Association for Reading and Writing in Asia (ARWA), in 2019.
- Bachelor in Biomedical Sciences
- Masters in Special Educational Needs
- UNITE SpLD 2017 – Peek into the DAS Classroom
- BDA Conference 2018
- Association for Reading and Writing in Asia (ARWA) 2019
- FACETS Vol 6. 2019 – An Evaluation of the Preference-Based Teaching Approach for children with Dyslexia and Challenging Behaviors.
- FACETS Vol 1. 2017 – Tips for teachers – Have fun while learning
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new