Nurazlina has been with the DAS since 2012. She provides intervention for learners with dyslexia and other specific learning differences on the DAS Main Literacy and Maths programme. In addition, Nurazlina is a member of the Register of Educational Therapists Asia (RETA). She contributes to the Math team as a resource representative as well as a contributing member in profiling new Math applications. With her 3 years of experience with MOE as an Allied Educator as well as her 7 years of experience with DAS, Nurazlina is passionate about giving each child a supportive, safe and positive classroom environment, understanding of their particular needs, security and a variety of opportunities to learn by incorporating the multiple intelligences and learning styles of each and every student.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Master of Arts in Special Educational Needs
- Certificate of Mathematics Teaching (Primary)
- Certificate in Dyscalculia and Numeracy Teaching
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching and Learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business