Nithya joined the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) in 2015 as an Educational Therapist. Before joining DAS, she was a preschool teacher in the Montessori Method of Education for nearly ten years. Nithya has a Master of Arts in English Language & Literature from the University of Madras, India. She also holds a Diploma in Pre-school Education from Singapore and an International Diploma in the Montessori Method of Education from MMI, London, UK. Nithya has a Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy from DAC, Singapore. She has also completed a Post Graduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs (SEN) from the University of South Wales, UK. Nithya is also a member of the Edtech team which helps in integrating technology into the Main Literacy Programme.
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- Diploma in Preschool Education
- International Diploma in Montessori Education
- Specialist Diploma in Education Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs
I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference.
– Robert Frost