Hakimah joined the DAS in 2014. She is a Senior Educational Therapist with over 8 years of experience providing literacy intervention for students with dyslexia and other specific learning differences for the Main Literacy Programme (MLP). Hakimah is also an EdTech Facilitator of the EdTech team, which is dedicated to leading initiatives with educational technologies to enhance learning in the classroom. She believes that with the right tools, mindset and flexibility, students can become creative and independent learners who strive to achieve their own potential.
- Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Certificate in Supporting SpLD Learners in English Exam Skills
- Specialist Diploma in Specific Learning Differences
- Post-graduate Certificate in Specific Learning Differences
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- RIDING OUT THE STORM – GROWING THROUGH ONLINE TEACHING
- EDUTECH ASIA 2019
- EDUTECH ASIA 2020
- LEARNING FROM TECH GIANTS
When you start to feel like things should have been better this year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here.
– Morgan Harper Nichols