Zaidah is a Senior Educational Therapist who has been teaching and working with students with dyslexia since 2019. She provides intervention for learners with dyslexia on the Main Literacy Programme and iReach Programme at Tampines Learning Centre. She graduated with a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She has also obtained a Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy offered by the DAS Academy and a Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs from the University of South Wales, UK. Prior to joining DAS, Zaidah has been working with preschool and primary students.
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Specialist Diploma in Educational Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs
- Diploma in Marketing
- Becoming a Stronger Educational Therapist Amidst Challenges
- Behind the Wheels
- Happy Feet Happy Mind
- My Journey as an Educational Therapist
- When Fitness Meets Nutrition
- iReaCH for the sky!
- Zaidah’s Fitness Journey
- Behind the Keyboard: Cyberbullies and How It Can Affect Students with Dyslexia
The future of the world is in my classroom today.
Ivan Welton Fitzwater