Yvonne joined DAS as an Educational Therapist in June 2023. With a profound passion for the English language and a deep commitment to aiding children with special needs, she firmly believes in establishing a strong foundation from a young age. At DAS, Yvonne has found the ideal platform to pursue her goal. In her role, she conducts literacy interventions for students with dyslexia and other specific learning differences on the Main Literacy Programme (MLP). Through her dedication and expertise, Yvonne hopes to empower these students to overcome their challenges, fostering confidence and essential skills that will serve them well in their academic journeys and their adult lives.
- Specialist Diploma in Specific Learning Differences
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment, ACTA Bachelor of Psychology – James Cook University (Singapore Campus)
- Master of Arts in Education and Human Development (SIM & George Washington University)
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry & Mathematics) – National University of Singapore
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults.” ~ F. Douglas