Haifeng has been with the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) since June 2018. He is currently a Lead Educational Therapist and a Core team member of the Chinese Programme and is also a Adjunct Lecturer for the DAS Academy.
He provides intervention for learners with dyslexia and other specific learning differences in the Chinese programme. Haifeng’s strong interest in languages and research and love for children fuels his passion for contributing to the field of language and special education.
He was awarded the Master of Education by the National Institute of Education Singapore. He holds the level of Member of RETA currently. Haifeng’s strong interest in languages and research and love for children fuels his passion for contributing to the field of language and special education.
- Masters of Education, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Special Educational Needs, University of South Wales, UK
- Bachelor of Arts – China Conservatory
- Specialist Diploma in Chinese Language Therapy, DAS Academy
- Chinese Proficiency Test – HSK level 6, HSK Centre (Crestar)
DAS BLOG – Chinese Word Recognition
DAS BLOG – Learning Chinese through shadow puppetry
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.