Ann has been a Preschool Educational Therapist with the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) since 2020. She is passionate about helping preschoolers who are at risk of having Dyslexia and supporting them to cultivate their love for reading and writing. Ann is also a member of the Register of Educational Therapists Asia (RETA). Ann graduated with a Business Degree from the National University of Singapore but pursued her passion for teaching with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education from Singapore Polytechnic and a Specialist Diploma in Specific Learning Differences from DAS Academy. She also holds an Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance from the Institute of Adult Learning.
- Degree in Business Administration – National University of Singapore
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Teaching) – Singapore Polytechnic
- Specialist Diploma in Specific Learning Difference – DAS Academy
- Certificate in Orton-Gillingham Basic Coursework – MSL Consultancy
- Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance – Institute of Adult Learning
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin